Friday, May 23, 2008

326 & 19

Today while walking around after eating a huge lunch, I was browsing a little stationary shop and when I went to buy a pencil case I saw a bucket of little figures probably 1/2-3/4" tall.



They reminded me of an artist that was featured on an issue of Giant Robot magazine a while ago. Though I couldn't remember his name, just that it was 3##. (Looking on the back of the figure and at the GR cover I realized it was 326).



Then my sister reminded me that he did the cover of the single 'Ano Kamihikouki Kumorizora Watte' by the Japanese band, 19.



I youtubed the song and found the music video, which 326 also directed.



I think he's awesome, but definitely hard to get any information on. Keep an eye out!


a few more (:

1 comment:

madee said...

i kinda want some of those little things. lol.