I missed the VMAs this year (ok, I didn't even know what day it was on, but still) and I wasn't planning on checking any of it out but then my sister sent me this really surprising combination. Kanye West with taiko players playing in the back.
Really interesting (especially for, you know, the taiko community) but kind of a big HUH?! Anyway. The song sounds good. Apparently he wrote it a week and a half ago..
The song was very artistic, but it just really doesn't sound like radio single material to me. I know Kanye is trying to be a pioneer with everything he does, but the man is going to realize that there is a limit to everything. And the day he realizes that, I'm almost convinced that all hell will break loose.
On another note, the VMAs were horrible this year. Rihanna's outfit may have been the highlight of the entire night. S&M/Goth/punk was so perfectly executed.
1 comment:
The song was very artistic, but it just really doesn't sound like radio single material to me. I know Kanye is trying to be a pioneer with everything he does, but the man is going to realize that there is a limit to everything. And the day he realizes that, I'm almost convinced that all hell will break loose.
On another note, the VMAs were horrible this year. Rihanna's outfit may have been the highlight of the entire night. S&M/Goth/punk was so perfectly executed.
Post a Comment