Wednesday, February 6, 2008

James Jean and...

While I was browsing NOTCOT between classes today I found a very interesting collaboration that I would never have imagined.




(images from notcot)

James Jean and Prada.
check out Prada for more images (under Spring Summer 2008 > The Campaign)
You can also see more of the artwork at PROCESS RECESS.

I don't know how I feel about the bag, but it's really amazinging to see how he branches out. From comic books to Prada. (But I'll stop gushing; I'm a fan of him.)

While I'm on the topic of fashion..
I was hitting up Hypebeast like usual and came across Kid America Club's 2008 Spring/Summer Collection. At least a couple of the T shirts sure look like they're right out of Justice's "D.A.N.C.E." music video. The video came first.. I wonder where the images originated from?


(images from hypebeast)



What do you think?

No comments: