Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Material Love part I

For the past couple of months I've kept a folder on my computer of images of 'stuff' (clothes and accessories) I like. Since it's just sitting on my desktop, it seems one of the most logical things to do is to do a post (or MULTIPLE posts because there are a lot of images) about it.
warning: this is going to look COMPLETELY random.
Let's get started:


Alexander Wang Fall/Winter 08


Alexandra Cassaniti Summer One 08 Face It sunglasses


Alexandra Cassaniti Summer One 08 tote bag


Anzevino & Florence Color Change Tee


Anzevino & Florence Jumpskirt


Bernhard Willhelm Spring/Summer 08 Arbeit Crash+Dye


Bernhard Willhelm Spring/Summer 08 DJ RUTH LX+TYEDYE


C-Neeon unisex sweatshirt


Complex Geometries Square Hood Dress


Damir Doma Autumn/Winter 08-09


Daniel Palillo Autumn/Winter 08


DavidDavid Autumn/Winter 08


dozysavant


Earith grey Iboli Jammi Taper Pant


Esther Perbandt Upside-Down Blouse


FaFaFa Facet ring


Gabriel & Schwan dotted silk scarf


Hayden-Harnett labyrinth scarf


Hayden-Harnett yoko dress


House of Bastion ring

1 comment:

Christine Peterson said...

if i ruin one of my flannels by cutting holes in the shoulders, i can only blame the beautiful dozysavant hoodie you posted